[dune-fem] Flux/Source terms in DgPrimalMatrixAssembly (Dune-FEM-DG)

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 14 08:31:41 CEST 2017

Hi Amal,

This information is contained in a so-called EvaluationContext, namely:
local

Here the quadrature point, u evalutate at the quadrature point and the
gradient of u at the quadrature point is stored in.

How this is accessed is best explained if you have a look at lines 273 -
279 in the file dune/fem-dg/operator/dg/discretemodelcommon.hh

Best Tobias