[dune-fem] using dune-fem-howto

Stefan Vater stefan.vater at math.fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 10 12:30:27 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to understand a bit of dune applied to finite volumes using the
dune-fem-howto. However, that seems to be not really up-to-date at the moment.
I got it to work, going back to the 2.5 release for all modules and setting

-DDUNE_GRID_EXPERIMENTAL_GRID_EXTENSIONS=TRUE
-DDUNE_GRID_GRIDTYPE_SELECTOR=ON

in CMAKE_FLAGS

Now, I would like to test grid adaptation. It seems that in its original state
YASPGRID is used, so there is only uniform refinement. How can I use another
grid, so that there is also adaptive refinement. Changing
target_compile_definitions in CMakeLists.txt to

target_compile_definitions( solution-10.fv PRIVATE
ALUGRID;GRIDDIM=2;WANT_ISTL;POLORDER=1 )

produces compiler errors for me, although dune-alugrid is installed.

Any help is appreciated!

Stefan
--
Stefan Vater