[dune-functions] Typetree development

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 17 11:43:04 CEST 2015

Hi Carsten,

> Am 17.09.2015 um 11:28 schrieb Carsten Gräser <graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de>:
>
> Dear Steffen,
> I'd like to follow the typetree development, but I'm not quite sure
> how to do this. I know, that it's on github, but I don't know if
> this is the official repository. I cloned (and am pulling) from
> http://git.dune-project.org/repositories/dune-typetree
> But there I can't find any information on this.
>
> How can I follow the development? Is there a push and/or development
> mailing list or an rss-feed? Is the github repository in sync with the
> one on dune-project?

Up until now, typetree development was rather low-key. It was mostly just me, with
Christian also doing some fixes from time to time. As such, there is almost no infrastructure
right now…

But I’ve been wanting to change that anyway, so you question gives me a good reason to
finally go ahead. The official repository is the one on git.dune-project.org, the GitHub one is
just a mirror (like all the other ones on GitHub). I’ll go ahead and move the repository to our
GitLab instance here in Heidelberg and switch the one on git.dune-project.org into read-only
mode. That way, we also get a bug tracker etc.

I’ll send you an invite so that you can register for access to GitLab.

Best,
Steffen