[dune-functions] wie kann ich C++14 aktivieren

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 21 11:46:11 CET 2016

Hi Ruth,

> Am 21.03.2016 um 11:39 schrieb Ruth Schoebel <r.schoebel at fz-juelich.de>:
>
> Sehr geehrte Dune Entwickler,
>
> ich habe mir gerade das Module dune-functions heruntergeladen und habe
> Probleme beim kompilieren.
> Bisher habe ich nur vergeblich versucht das dunecontrol-Skript
> auszuführen, welches mit der Fehlermeldung
>
> .../dune/dune-functions/dune/functions/common/indexaccess.hh:74:1:
> error: deduced return types are a C++14 extension
>
> abbricht. Als Kompiler benutze ich clang Version 3.8.0.
> Wie kann ich  c++14 aktivieren?

I’ll respond in English - that way more people can follow. I have a feeling that
this might be due to your compiler configuration. Could you please post the output
of the CMake configuration stage? The easiest way to get that is to delete the build
directory of dune-functions and re-run "dunecontrol —only=dune-functions“.

What is the version of your system compiler (gcc —version)? Clang uses the C++
standard library from that compiler, and if it is too old, it cannot switch to C++14 mode.

Steffen