[dune-pdelab] Mixed boundaries with PowerGridFunctionSpace

Peter Bastian peter.bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 26 08:28:04 CET 2009

Hello Andreas,

in that case the idea is to have a vector-valued boundary condition
function with the same number of components as there are components in
the PowerGridFunctionSpace. Of course, each component of the function
case may have different boundary conditions.

-- Peter

--
Peter Bastian
Universität Heidelberg