[dune-pdelab] Line and vertex constraints?

Sven Marnach sven at pantoffel-wg.de
Wed Oct 28 15:52:32 CET 2009

Hi Bernd,

Bernd Flemisch schrieb am Di, 27. Okt 2009, um 18:33:57 +0100:
> apparently, it is not possible to easily set Dirichlet constraints only
> on lines (3D) or vertices (2,3D), since only face centers are evaluated
> in the corresponding boundary types function. What can I do to overcome
> this?

the constraints classes shipped with pdelab should be considered as
examples.  In case they are not sufficient for your needs, you have to
write your own constraints class.

In your particular case just copy the ConformingDirichletConstraints
class from conformingconstraints.hh and adapt it.  It possibly
suffices to uncomment the call to f.evaluate inside the loop.  I don't
know why it is commented.

Greetings from Heidelberg,
    Sven