[dune-pdelab] Parallel vtkwriter hangs during output on multiple processors

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Dec 1 14:32:15 CET 2010

Hi Alex,

I think this discussion should go back to the PDELab mailing list. I think
this might be related to a fix for the multitype tree in r508 of dune-pdelab.
If you are using the 2.0.1 release of the core modules, could you please
try replacing dune/pdelab/common/multitypetree.hh with the attached file?

Steffen