[dune-pdelab] solver for nonoverlapping grid decompositions

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 31 15:23:17 CEST 2010

Hey Christian,

thanks for looking at it. I completed the documentation and hope that I
got the indentation right. A patch replacing the one sent earlier is
attached.

Kind regards
Bernd

On 03/31/2010 10:59 AM, Christian Engwer wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
>

>> last time I visited you in Heidelberg, Peter gave me the idea to improve
>> the available solver for the nonoverlapping case. I meanwhile
>> implemented it, the result is attached in form of a patch for
>> istlsolverbackend.hh, and a patch for nonlineardiffusion.cc from the
>> howto for testing it.
>>
> first of all, thank you for your work. From a first glance it looks
> good. Still there are some small things that should be sorted out
> before applying.
>
> - there are some missing parts in the documentation. Many methods are
>   documented, but often the description of parameters is missing. Also a
>   documentation of the classes as a whole is missing (especially
>   ISTLBackend_NOVLP_BCGS_SSORk). I know that there are other classes in
>   the file with the same problem, but we are trying to improve the
>   documentation and I would rather not add even more construction
>   sites.
>
> - Joe fixed the indentation of the file. It would be nice if you could
>   update your editor accordingly. (although this would be easily fixed
>   before by myself, thus it isn't very important)
>
> Everything else looks good.
>
> Cheers
> Christian

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de