[dune-pdelab] Deprecated typedefs and g++-4.1

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Nov 17 12:48:51 CET 2010

Hi!

A while ago I deprecated some typedefs in PDELab in favor of names that are
shorter and less misleading in the context of global-valued finite elements.
As it turns out now, there are some compilers (g++-4.1) that don't support
deprecating typedefs and give an error if you try it.  To make PDELab-based
stuff work with those compilers, I'm going to remove the deprecated typedefs
completely.  I'm going to adapt dune-pdelab, dune-pdelab-howto and our dune-pm
module.  The typedefs concerned are

FiniteElementMap::Traits::LocalFiniteElementType     (==> FiniteElementType)
GridFunctionSpace::Traits::LocalFiniteElementMapType (==> FiniteElementMapType)
GridFunctionSpace::Traits::LocalFiniteElementType    (==> FiniteElementType)

Jö.

--
Um die Vorfälle in Roswell macht die amerikanische Regierung seit 1994
kein Geheimnis mehr, lediglich um die Militärlabors in der AREA 51.