[dune-pdelab] StationaryLinearProblemSolver

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Sun Oct 10 16:49:23 CEST 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 02:56:18PM +0200, Jö Fahlke wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there anything in StationaryLinearProblemSolver which limits it to
> stationary problems?

No, but it solves the stationary part of the instationary problem. I
stumbled upon this name aswell...

Christian

PS: If we want to rewise the solvers, could we please move them to a
  common directory? Currently we have the Newton solver in
  pdelab/newton and the (Stationary)LinearProblemSolver in
  pdelab/stationary (where you would never find it!). How about a
  subdir "pdelab/solvers"?