[dune-pdelab] Hanging Nodes

Felix Heimann felix.heimann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Apr 18 18:25:05 CEST 2011

Hi Volker,

revision 1438 fixes the problem. I apologize for not investigating the
problem earlier, but the pdelab review week caused a lot of additional
workload and I just could not look into it before today.

Best Regards, Felix

Am Freitag, den 25.03.2011, 17:30 +0100 schrieb schauer:
> Hi Felix,
>
> thanks for your answer. I tried to have an insight into the way the
> constraints are upset and treated in the grid operator space, but
> honestly, like so many source code parts in pdelab, when it comes to the
> details, it seems quite confusing to me.
>
> Regards
>
> Volker
>

> Am Mittwoch, den 23.03.2011, 17:02 +0100 schrieb Felix Heimann:
> > Hi Volker,
> > actually i think you are correct with all your assumptions. About one
> > week ago i noticed that the hanging node howto example does not work
> > anymore. However i was not yet able to look into it. I'll try to
> > tackle it next week. However, if you find the problem before me, feel
> > free to send a patch.
> >
> > Best Regards, Felix
> >
> > Durch MOTOBLUR™ verbunden

Universität Heidelberg
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
Arbeitsgruppe Paralleles Rechnen
IWR 368, Raum 422
Tel: 06221 / 54 8881