[dune-pdelab] Make PDELab completely aware of dune-geometry

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Dec 16 09:32:13 CET 2011

Good morning,
PDELab is not yet completely aware of dune-geometry. Some changes were
already made like r1672, r1676 to r1679, r1683 and r1684. I hope that I
caught all remaining includes in the attached patch.

The patch does also contain three
     <dune/grid/utility/vertexorder.hh>
     <dune/grid/utility/vertexorderfactory.hh>
  +  <dune/geometry/generalvertexorder.hh>
changes.

Bye
Christoph

--
Since we don’t even know whether these solutions [to the Navier-
Stokes equation] exist, our understanding is at a very primitive