[dune-pdelab] P2 in parallel - small correction

Volker Schauer schauer at mechbau.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Dec 16 15:22:46 CET 2011

So here is a test area for the Poisson problem. The solver definition is
actually the ingredients of the class

Dune::PDELab::ISTLBackend_NOVLP_CG_SSORk<PGOS>,

I extracted these, since I am using the Poisson problem repeatedly and
the preconditioner is changing the matrix, so that it cannot be reused
in the upper case (a fact that cost me a lot of time to find out!)

If one now changes the P_order to 1 everything works fine on one as well
as on 2 processes, however for P_order = 2 on 2 processes the residuum
does not vanish any more.

@ Bernd -  you were probably right, but when I read your
mail I had almost completed the set up, thanks Bernd.

Volker