[dune-pdelab] Interface changes for containers in LocalOperator

Felix Heimann felix.heimann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 9 13:35:15 CET 2011

Hi Everybody,

I like this proposal. However, some methods (like etadd in the local
assembler base class) do not use the localIndex() method, because - so
far - they are always called for the root lfs. Does anyone have ideas
about why this might change in future? Otherwise it might be a good idea
to provide the local vectors and matrices with an additional method
(using a cautioning name) that allows the former [i], i.e., (i,j) access
without the local function spaces.

Anyway, I dont expect it to make much of a run-time difference. So, from
my side @Steffen, feel free to commit...

Best,
Felix