[dune-pdelab] Hanging Nodes

Felix Heimann felixheimann at gmx.de
Wed Mar 23 17:02:21 CET 2011

Hi Volker,
actually i think you are correct with all your assumptions. About one week ago i noticed that the hanging node howto example does not work anymore. However i was not yet able to look into it. I'll try to tackle it next week. However, if you find the problem before me, feel free to send a patch.

Best Regards, Felix

Durch MOTOBLUR™ verbunden