[dune-pdelab] autoconf error during installation

Eike Mueller eike.h.mueller at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:55:10 CEST 2011

Hi Markus,

there is, but the version installed is 1.5.22... I've installed 1.5.24
as well in my own space but I'm not sure if it is actually using it
(I've added the path to it's binary to PATH and set an alias like
this: 'alias libtool=<MYLIBTOOLBINPATH>/libtool'), as I still get the
same error.
Is there any other way of forcing it to use the new version? For
automake and autoconf I did this with the --ac and --am AUTOGEN_FLAGS
in the config file.

Thanks a lot,

Eike