[dune-pdelab] [dune-pdelab-commit] dune-pdelab r1995 - trunk/dune/pdelab/common

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Apr 26 15:20:57 CEST 2012

Am Thu, 26. Apr 2012, 11:41:05 +0200 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> I am very much in favor of removing it and putting suitable emacs and
> vi directives in all source files.

I agree -- as soon as there are no major branches pending (or the guys working
on the branches agree).  This has started to irritate poeple too much.

> Maybe a hook that sends a warning to some list if there were new tabs
> would be good.

Or make the hook overridable -- we already do this manually when creating a
branch etc.  Possibly by including a line like

| Disable-Tab-Detection: yes

in the offending commit.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

Spaß mit I18N.  Hier StumpWM/clisp:
WARNUNG: DEFUN/DEFMACRO(GET-WM-CLASS): #<PACKAGE XLIB> ist abgeschlossen.
         Das Schloss umgehen und weitermachen.