[dune-pdelab] [dune-pdelab-commit] dune-pdelab r1995 - trunk/dune/pdelab/common

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Thu Apr 26 23:40:29 CEST 2012

Am Thu, 26. Apr 2012, 15:27:46 +0200 schrieb Markus Blatt:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 03:26:21PM +0200, Jö Fahlke wrote:
> > Am Thu, 26. Apr 2012, 15:20:57 +0200 schrieb Jö Fahlke:
> > > Or make the hook overridable -- we already do this manually when creating a
> > > branch etc.  Possibly by including a line like

> > > in the offending commit.
> >                    ^^^^^^
> >
> > I meant "commit-message", in case that wasn't clear.
> >

> Sounds nice!

Alright, I implemented something like this.  You should now be able to put

Disable-Tab-Detection: yes

on a line of its own into your commit message to override the automatic
check.  "true", "y", or any non-zero integer shold also work in place of
"yes".  For symmetry, "no", "n", "false" or any zero integer are accepted as
well.  Anything else *should* produce a warning, but doesn't, apparently svn
ignores the output of the filter unless there is an error.

Should there be any problem with this, the old pre-commit hook is still around
with a .bak extension.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

This is the first age that's paid much attention to the future, which
is a little ironic since we may not have one.
-- Arthur C Clarke