[dune-pdelab] [dune-pdelab-commit] dune-pdelab r1995 - trunk/dune/pdelab/common

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Apr 27 01:51:25 CEST 2012

Am Fri, 27. Apr 2012, 00:30:35 +0200 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> > well.  Anything else *should* produce a warning, but doesn't, apparently svn
> > ignores the output of the filter unless there is an error.
> >
> > Should there be any problem with this, the old pre-commit hook is still around
> > with a .bak extension.
>
> I don't think that a warning is sufficient. Also, we all decided to
> add this hook, so I'd like to have it back. The "disable feature" is
> reasonable, but the default should not be altered.

OK, let me rephrase that: any other value in the pseudo-header should produce
a warning (but doesn't) and the pseudo-header is ignored.  The last
valid pseudo-header wins.  If there are no valid pseudo-headers, tabs *are*
checked.

Maybe the check whether to apply the check should just abort when it finds an
invalid pseudo-header.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
pretend you don't know me.