[dune-pdelab] Finite element maps for all RT and BDM elements

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Dec 1 15:44:02 CET 2012

Hi PDELab,
I completed last week's patch. It adds now finite element maps
for all Raviart-Thomas and Brezzi-Douglas-Marini local finite
elements from dune-localfunctions.
Like the code for the local functions, these were written
by Human Rezaijafari. I only adapted the paths and reformatted
the code.
I tested the FE maps with a modified rt0main test and new
rtconstraints which I got from Jizhou Li.

Have a nice day,
Christoph

--
Geography is just physics slowed down, with a couple of trees
stuck in it.         -- Terry Pratchett in The Last Continent