[dune-pdelab] Rannacher-Turek and headercheck

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Dec 3 10:14:45 CET 2012

Hi Christoph, hi Rebecca,

I had a look at the code this morning. I mainly stumbled over one issue (that isn't even introduced by this patch):
The naming for simplices and cubes (one without any additional letter, one with a Q) is a bit unfortunate. I'd prefer
there to always be either a P or a Q - maybe we can change that while we're looking at the code. Apart from that,
we should probably introduce a nice wrapper FEM that only takes the GridView, D, R and the desired order and then
automatically picks the correct implementation (similar to what we have for Pk). I'll cook something up…

@Christoph: Tests would be great… ;-)

Steffen