[dune-pdelab] Dune::PDELab::ISTLBackend_NOVLP_CG_AMG_SSOR with ALUGrid

Rebecca Neumann rebecca.neumann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jan 27 14:19:02 CET 2012

Dear Eike,
yes, a test setup would be nice. (Do you use the dune trunk or the 2.1
version? I think until now only the istl trunk supports NOVLP_AMG on
ALUGrid.)
Solving a simple poisson problem with ALUGrid and  NOVLP_BCGS_AMG_SSOR
with Q1 works fine.
But the NOVLP AMG is still very new and not really well tested, and for
ALUGrid the convergence rates are still not as good as we would expect it.
Hopefully I will have time to explore this further in April.
Best Regards,
Rebecca