[dune-pdelab] autoconf fails for r2165 of pdelab

Bath Uni e.mueller at bath.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 01:33:30 CEST 2012

Dear dune-pdelab list,

I'm trying to install the latest version of dune-pdelab (r2165), to be used together with dune-2.2 (common: r6792, grid r8219, istl r1621, geometry r98), but I always get this error message when running

dunecontrol --opts=config.opts --only=dune-pdelab all

--> autoconf...
configure.ac:23: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_SUBST
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure:42340: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_CASE
configure:42342: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CACHE_CHECK
configure:42358: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_RESULT
configure:42372: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
--- Failed to build dune-pdelab ---
Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!

I did manage to install r1954 of pdelab with the same version of the dune core modules.

Does anyone have an idea what could be going wrong here?

Thanks, Eike