[dune-pdelab] autoconf fails for r2165 of pdelab

Bath Uni e.mueller at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 18:49:48 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen,

thanks, I checked out all the other modules from the repository, and I did the same with pdelab. I could build and install the core modules with dunecontrol. I'm now back to using revision 1996 of pdelab, which I could also build and install without any problems. This is fine for my requirements at the moment.

I've also tried running dunecontrol autogen for r 2100, and this works fine. In r 2110 I get the following error, which seems to be unrelated to my problem.

[…]
am/documentation:12: doc-local was already defined in condition DUNEWEB, which is included in condition TRUE ...
Makefile.am:24:   `am/global-rules' included from here
am/global-rules:19:   `am/documentation' included from here
am/top-rules:30: ... `doc-local' previously defined here
Makefile.am:23:   `am/top-rules' included from here
am/documentation:18: doc-clean was already defined in condition DUNEWEB, which is included in condition TRUE ...
Makefile.am:24:   `am/global-rules' included from here
am/global-rules:19:   `am/documentation' included from here
am/top-rules:31: ... `doc-clean' previously defined here
Makefile.am:23:   `am/top-rules' included from here
configure.ac:27: required file `src/Makefile.in' not found
am/top-rules:22: user target `distclean-libtool' defined here...
Makefile.am:23:   `am/top-rules' included from here
/usr/share/automake-1.9/am/libtool.am: ... overrides Automake target `distclean-libtool' defined here
Makefile.am:11: required directory ./src does not exist
--- Failed to build dune-pdelab ---
Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!

Eike