[dune-pdelab] Problems installing modules

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Mar 27 11:31:25 CEST 2012

Am Mon, 26. Mar 2012, 15:25:19 +0200 schrieb Víctor F. Breña-Medina:
> All right, I hope this time is what you are asking me.

Nearly.  But you should keep this discussion on the dune-pdelab list only, the
dune-fem guys are not concerned with PDELab and can't do anything about this
problem, so we shouldn't bother them.

> I am using gcc version 4.2.1 as compiler.

Strange, dgoverlapping seems to have problems finding stuff it needs.  I can
see you are using version 2.1.1 of the core modules.  Which version of pdelab
and pdelab howto are you using?  If you checked them out with svn, please give
us the output of 'svn info' for both of them.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing,
Heidelberg University, Im Neuenheimer Feld 368, D-69120 Heidelberg

A mathematician is a device to turn coffee into theorems.
-- Paul Erdős