[dune-pdelab] Requirements for newly contributed Finite Element Maps

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 20 11:57:05 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have some code for the Raviart-Thomas and BDM finite element maps
laying around. Like the code for the local functions it was written by
Human Rezaijafari. If you are interested I clean the code and create a
patch. Is there any requirement for newly contributed finite element
maps? I have not found a test where to add them. Should I create a new
subfolder for all the raviartthomas*fem.hh files?

Bye
Christoph

--
TeX ist ineffizient
Weil es Mathematische Ausdrücke so dermaßen schön setzt, dass ich