[dune-pdelab] [dune-pdelab-commit] dune-pdelab r2233 - trunk/dune/pdelab/localoperator

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon Sep 24 18:42:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 06:17:06PM +0200, Christian Engwer wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I guess, I'm just too dumb, but I don't understand the problem?!

As pointed out, this is a hack. I am under the impression that the
problem is in the Interface. Probably it is not yet finished and still
in the transition from Navier-Stokes with fixed rho to Navier-Stokes
with variable rho (patch r1954). In the NavierStokesParameterTraits it reads:

typedef Dune::FieldVector<DomainField,dimDomain> Domain;

Unfortunately, I have only a PDELab:LocalVector in jacobian_volume of
NavierStokesMass and  I do not sure which position to take in the
entity for varying rho. I would leave to the original other of patch
r1954 to decide this. (In the meanwhile for pdelab-howto at least the
old functionality with constant rho works.)

Markus