[dune-pdelab] VectorBackend, OnTheFlyOperator and storage

Peter Bastian peter.bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat May 4 21:09:24 CEST 2013

Am 04.05.2013 um 17:56 schrieb Christian Engwer <christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de>:

> [...]

Thats true, I just copy an empty matrix and then fill this matrix, when it is
in the container. I will change it such that just a MatrixContainer with an
empty ISTL matrix is constructed. That will work for me, but it is clear that
it is only a partial solution.

-- Peter

Peter Bastian
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
Universität Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 368
D-69120 Heidelberg
Tel: 0049 (0) 6221 548261