[dune-pdelab] PDELab now depends on external library dune-typetree

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Sep 2 16:32:52 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

Am 02.09.2013 um 16:27 schrieb Andreas Buhr:

> Signierter PGP Teil
> Hi all,
>
> On 08/27/2013 12:37 PM, Steffen Müthing wrote:
> > The TypeTree library that used to be part of PDELab and is used for
> > the construction of GridFunctionSpace trees and similar objects has
> > been moved to an external Dune module because there will soon be
> > some additional users that do not want to depend on PDELab to use
> > it.
>
> unfortunately, it is not possible to build the TypeTree library using
> CMake. The first error I am seeing is a spurious "g" in
> CMakeLists.txt:58 in dune-typetree.

Can you send a patch?

> Steffen, do you plan to support CMake? It would be nice.

Yes, that's the plan. The problem right now is that building Dune with
Cmake is completely broken on my machine, so I can't really test all that
well...

I'm counting on our resident CMake experts to maybe sort out my Cmake
woes at the end of the month in Aachen… ;-)

Until then I'll gladly take any patches that resolve CMake problems...

Steffen