[dune-pdelab] Minimum compiler support for building the PDELab

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Sep 11 23:28:30 CEST 2013

OK, the problem is the range base for, which was added in g++-4.6. I
found the following locations:

./dune/pdelab/backend/dense/matrix.hh:150:          for (auto& v : y)
./dune/pdelab/backend/dense/matrix.hh:161:          for (auto& v : y)
./dune/pdelab/gridfunctionspace/subspacelocalfunctionspace.hh:64:          for (auto& di : this->_dof_index_storage)

Ciao
Christian