[dune-pdelab] HAVE_VARIADIC_TEMPLATES and HAVE_RVALUE_REFERENCES

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Apr 4 08:41:58 CEST 2014

Hallo Christian,
actually, you can have both. If I am not mistaken, PDELab already
requires GCC 4.4 or even 4.5. So you can safely assume both HAVE_ would
be defined to 1 and remove the test and the fallback code.

But its obvious you PDELab maintainers to decide.

Bye
Christoph

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that