[dune-pdelab] Release... to branch or not to branch

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Apr 14 16:43:18 CEST 2014

Hi PDELab,
as far as I know the PETSc backend is currently broken. Jizhou fixed it
for himself. Find attached a commented patch, maybe it helps you to fix
it upstream in an appropriate way. I doubt it can be applied as it is.

Bye
Christoph

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that