[dune-pdelab] working with tab detection

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Apr 18 09:36:19 CEST 2014

Hi Markus,
sorry that you had struggles with the tab detection. But I
think it is a good tool because there sneaked so many tabs
into the CMake files, that it became locally unreadable.

I haven't tried it myself, but wouldn't it be feasible to
use a escaped tab \t instead of a real tab?

BTW, I am wondering why the check for PETSc is so complicated.
Is there so many to check and is it that complicated that
the check has to create Makefiles?

Have a nice extended weekend
Christoph

--
Die meisten Gebäude stammen aus einer Zeit, in der man auch
Türklinken aus Beton gemacht hätte, wenn das denn ginge.