[dune-pdelab] CMake check for Eigen

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 22 19:36:43 CEST 2014

Hi PDELab,
find attached a patch to implement a check for Eigen. As there I was not
able to find test code, it is untested.
Additional I moved a function from the PDELab macros to UsePETSc.cmake
where it makes more sense. As I don't use PETSc myself, it is untested, too.

I welcome any constructive criticism and a commit to PDELab master.

Bye
Christoph

--
... as Sir Cyril Hinshelwood has observed ...fluid dynamicists
were divided into hydraulic engineers who observed things that