[dune-pdelab] dense backend

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Tue Feb 18 17:57:06 CET 2014

Dear all,

after a long time I sat down again and implemented the suggested
sparse matrix.

I created a new branch feature/sparsematrix.

As nobody came up with a better name I renamed the Dense backend to
Simple and added the SimpleSparseMatrixBackend. I updated the test and
the results are the same as for the dense matrix.

Perhaps we should even rename the SimpleMatrixBackend to SimpleDenseMatrixBackend?!

I'll start using it now and would like to merge it to master asap. The
main question is... would this commit interfere with the dune course?

Ciao
Christian