[dune-pdelab] Question on how to use assembleUVProcessor

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Thu Feb 20 10:02:52 CET 2014

Dear Jizhou,

> Does anyone know how to use assembleUVProcessor to impose weak
> constraint on edges?

I'm some what confused... are you writing your own assembler? Usually
you only modify your local operators, but this is not possible for the
processor boundaries.

Perhaps you could explain what you are trying to achieve and then we
can discuss in more detail what would be the correct approach... or
perhaps something is missing in PDELab and we can improve the library.

Christian