[dune-pdelab] build failure in pdelab test

Pavel Hron pavel.hron at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 21 09:22:29 CET 2014

Hallo Christian,

sorry for this secrecy. I have cleaned some include headerfile bugs
(make headercheck does not work, some .hh files are missing). I though
in this test it is the same problem, but it is not.

@Oli: It seems you have compiled pdelab sequentiell (without MPI) but
this test doesn't work without MPI (more precisely function
createIndexSetAndProjectForAMG is defined only in parallel).

Best
Pavel