[dune-pdelab] Questions about linearelasticity.hh

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Sun Jan 12 14:48:51 CET 2014

Hi Oli,

> > which are obviously bogus -- they implement somebody's special problem.
> > Please remove those lines and any other personal cruft that may be lurking
> > in that file.
>
> you are absolutely right... it seems I accidentially commited
> test/debug code, which nobody ever noticed, as you are the first to
> try it.

I update the whole code to use a parameter class and adapted the
example accordingly. I don't think anybody used the code, so I'll kust
push the updated version, which is not compatible with the old one.

Currently only Dirichlet (displacement) and homogeneous Neumann BC are
implemented. I didn't need the full stress tensor for the BC, so this
is something for later...

Ciao