[dune-pdelab] AMG backend for non-overlapping grids

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Mon May 26 17:40:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks for the fast reply.

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 05:12:05PM +0200, Steffen Müthing wrote:
> Am 26.05.2014 um 13:06 schrieb Markus Blatt <markus at dr-blatt.de>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am quite confused by the current status of the AMG solver backend
> > for non-overlapping grids.
>
> Well, there have been quite some changes to that support...

Can you point me to documentation of this and all the other
restructuring changes? That would really help a lot. Somehow I must
have missed all discussions, meetings, etc.

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858