[dune-pdelab] some problems in dune

Robert Jendrny Robert.Jendrny at math.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Oct 14 15:07:30 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I visited the DUNE COURSE this march.

And no I have some problems with my AMG settings

My Code is based on "pdelab-exercise2" "example02"

I have some questions:
Do you know how I can change some AMG settings in this code
   // <<<5>>> Select a linear solver backend
    typedef Dune::PDELab::ISTLBackend_SEQ_LS_AMG_SOR<GO> LS;
    LS ls(5000,-1,false,false);

   // <<<6>>> assemble and solve linear problem
   typedef Dune::PDELab::StationaryLinearProblemSolver<GO,LS,U> SLP;
   SLP slp(go,ls,1e-6,1e-99,-1);
   slp.apply(u);

- I want to change the cycle ... the default case is V cycle, but I want
or have to use W cycle
I found it in amg.hh in the variable gamma = 2 ==> W cycle, but I do not
know how I can change or call this one in my code

- I want to control the coarse grid
I found in hierarchy.hh the variable coarsenTarget
But I have the same problem as below: How can I change this in my code

It would be very nice if you can help me

Thank you for your help
Robert Jendrny

--
Robert Jendrny
B.Sc. Technomathematik

TU Dortmund, Fakultät für Mathematik
LS III: Angewandte Mathematik und Numerik
M 1020, Vogelpothsweg 87, 44227 Dortmund
robert.jendrny at math.tu-dortmund.de