[dune-pdelab] some problems in dune

Rebecca de Cuveland rebecca.cuveland at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Oct 15 21:22:42 CEST 2014

Hey Robert,
there should be another possibility, Markus implemented this some time ago.
You can use the parameters class to change the variable, I used it in my
code like this:

     typedef Dune::PDELab::ISTLBackend_BCGS_AMG_ILU0<IGO> LS;
     LS ls(tpgfs,250,1);
     Dune::Amg::Parameters params;
     params.setAccumulate(Dune::Amg::noAccu);
     ls.setparams(params);

Bye,
Rebecca

--