[dune-pdelab] Patches

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Fri Apr 17 21:27:31 CEST 2015

Hi Steffen,

> do you really want to stay compatible with ALUGrid 1.52 for the next PDELab
> release? I think we should just tell people to install the new dune-alugrid module
> and be done with it…

it is not only alugrid. If we want to offer users a safe upgrade path,
it would be good, if old grids work with the new interface. I have a
branch (I'm going to push it later tonight) with basically adds the
entity methods to the entitypointer and forwards them. By this it is
possible to use the a non-ported grid.

> Oh, by the way: I would suggest calling the next PDELab release 2.4. It looks
> like we are moving to a release schedule that is in sync with the core modules,
> and by having the same release numbers it becomes a lot easier for people to
> pick the correct version of PDELab.

Yes, we should call it 2.4.

Ciao