[dune-pdelab] running adaptivity in parallel

Carlos Cueto Camejo carlos.cueto at ovgu.de
Tue Aug 25 14:14:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

Now I have a written simple example code for the spatial grid
adaptivity in parallel.
I have stumbled over some issues in this following code.
I would greatly appreciate if you point me in right direction or
pointing to example code which works in the framework of PDELab.
(Basically, I am using UGGrid and repartitioning based on ParMetis)

1) How to update the Grid function space (GFS) during loadBalancing call.
2) How to update the solution vectors and copying the solution.

I have adopted simple gather/scatter data handle but seems to be not
sufficient.
are there any other necessary steps to run the attached example.
Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards
Carlos