[dune-pdelab] [Dune] l2 interpolation error

Tatiana Kim T.Kim at bath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 14:11:20 CEST 2015

Hi Jö,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll try to adapt the existing code, but if someone has already done it and could share the code, that would be much appreciated!

With regards to posting to DUNE: sorry, I really meant to post it to the PDELab mailing list, but posted it to the Dune list by mistake. I will pay more attention in the future.

Thanks again,
Tatiana.