[dune-pdelab] dune-typetree: version number for next release?

Ansgar Burchardt burchardt at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 9 12:17:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm wondering what the next version of dune-typetree will be: currently
dune.module says 3.0-dev, but that's from back when DUNE 2.4 was still
DUNE 3.0 ;)

In case it will be 2.4 (what I expect), I would have a patch to change
the version to "2.4-git" (the core modules also use "-git" instead of
"-dev") in dune.module, README and RELEASE_NOTES at
  https://github.com/aburch/dune-typetree

I also noticed that RELEASE_NOTES lost the entries for 2.3.0, 2.3.1-rc1
and 2.3.1.

Ansgar