[dune-pdelab] Request for user input

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 10 13:33:03 CEST 2015

> Am 10.07.2015 um 11:54 schrieb Bernd Flemisch <bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de>:
>
> Hi,
>
> On 07/03/2015 06:01 PM, Christian Engwer wrote:
>> In order to have the benefits of the issue tracker and still be
>> transparent, we suggest the following procedure:
>>
>> - you assign the issues which need to be discussed to the user "pdelab-list"
>>   (Steffen will create this account)
>> - "pdelab-discussion" sends the emails to the pdelab mailing list
>> - you (preferably) reply directly in the issue
>> - you can down-/up-vote the proposal with +1 or -1
> Replying works, but I can't find a possibility to down-/up-vote.

That’s lacking a little documentation in GitLab right now. You have to create a new comment
that *only* contains +1 or -1 (alternatively, use :+1: or :-1: to get a thumbs up / thumbs down emoji).
These comments are special and are recognized as votes by GitLab. You can also change your mind
later on and post another vote; GitLab will only count the most recent vote of each person.

Steffen