[dune-pdelab] GitLab account

Sebastian Westerheide sebastian.westerheide at uni-muenster.de
Wed Jul 15 16:38:37 CEST 2015

Dear PDELab developers,

tomorrow we will do a PDELab coding day here in Münster. In order to
participate, it would be good for me to have an own GitLab account.

I know that Steffen Müthing currently is on holiday. Is there anybody
else here on the mailing list who has administrator rights and can help
me getting an account?

Regards,
Sebastian Westerheide

--
Dipl.-Math. Dipl.-Inf. Sebastian Westerheide

Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Einsteinstrasse 62
D-48149 Muenster

Tel: +49 251 83-35153

e-mail: sebastian.westerheide at uni-muenster.de