[dune-pdelab] parallel adaptivity

Carlos Cueto Camejo carlos.cueto at ovgu.de
Thu Jul 16 18:23:20 CEST 2015

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your replay. The main problem is with the data
communications part after grid refinement. I ran the adaptivity
example example07 from pdelab-howto in parallel and I get a
segmentation fault.

Instead of using

    Dune::PDELab::adapt_grid( grid, gfs, u, 2 );

to adapt the grid I used its implementation from
pdelab/adaptivity/adaptivity.hh to see where the problem is and I
found that the segmentation fault comes when calling the function
grid_adaptor.replayData.

I hope it give a better idea of what is the problem I'm facing.

Best regards,
Carlos