[dune-pdelab] parameter pack expansion error in powergridfunctionspace.hh

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Wed Jun 17 20:28:32 CEST 2015

Am Wed, 17. Jun 2015, 12:22:06 +0000 schrieb Eike Mueller:
> Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:22:06 +0000
> From: Eike Mueller <E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk>
> To: Dominic Kempf <dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com>
> Cc: "dune-pdelab at dune-project.org" <dune-pdelab at dune-project.org>
>
> Hi Dominic,
>

> thanks. Steffen's post was from last year and based on icc 14.0. Intel claim that they would fix it, but I still get it with icc 15.0.
>

> Let's see what Steffen says when he is back.
>

> I can always fall back onto gcc.

Currently the constructor looks like this:
      template<typename... Children>
      PowerGridFunctionSpace(std::shared_ptr<Children>... children)
        : BaseT(children...)
        , ImplementationBase(Backend(),OrderingTag())
      {}

It should be possible to rewrite it as follows:
      template<typename Child0, typename... Children>
      PowerGridFunctionSpace(std::shared_ptr<Child0> child0,
                             std::shared_ptr<Children>... children)
        : BaseT(child0, children...)
        , ImplementationBase(Backend(),OrderingTag())
      {}

Then the first constructor argument no longer involves a parameter pack, which
should circumvent the problem according to intel.  Could you try whether that
solves your problem?

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

This message is protected by DoubleROT13 encryption
Attempting to decode it violates the DMCA/WIPO acts