[dune-pdelab] parameter pack expansion error in powergridfunctionspace.hh

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Mon Jun 22 14:38:29 CEST 2015

Am Thu, 18. Jun 2015, 07:20:28 +0000 schrieb Eike Mueller:
> Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 07:20:28 +0000
> From: Eike Mueller <E.Mueller at bath.ac.uk>
> To: Jö Fahlke <jorrit at jorrit.de>
> Cc: "dune-pdelab at dune-project.org" <dune-pdelab at dune-project.org>
> Subject: Re: [dune-pdelab] parameter pack expansion error in
>  powergridfunctionspace.hh
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> thanks, that indeed fixes it. I attach a patch (let me know if you want me to submit a bug report, and/or if I can fix it myself).

Hi!

I created a bug report
(http://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/git/pdelab/dune-pdelab/issues/20).  Can
you make the example code that triggered this available so we can turn it into
a unit test?

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

If God had intended Man to Smoke, He would have set him on Fire.
-- fortune